BOL’SHOY ZLATOUSTINSKIY LANE

0.5 HA

AREA

 

76 MILLION RUBLES

BUDGET

 

GKU UKRIS

EMPLOYER

 

MOSCOW, CENTRAL ADMINISTRATIVE DISTRICT

CULTURAL HERITAGE

In the heart of Moscow inside the boulevard ring one can distinguish Bol’shoy and Maliy Zlatoustinskiy lanes. During various years many outstanding architects lived and created here, leaving after themselves a vast cultural heritage.

21 PCS

ILLUMINATION POLES

 

2517 М2

PAVING AREA

0,85 КМ

DUCT BANK

 

26 PCS

CABLE MANHOLES

 

38 PCS

PLACES FOR PARKING

 

20 PCS

HARD

LANDSCAPING

The sidewalks of the lanes were widened and paved with granite paving stones. 

Bol’shoy Zlatoustinskiy pereulok consists of administrative and apartment buildings. It is a through city street. The name appeared in the 18th century in connection with the Zlatoustovskiy monastery (named after St. John Chrysostom) that was mentioned in documents dated 1412.

Bol’shoy Zlatoustinskiy lane is situated in the old part of Moscow and includes many historically valuable buildings. The main goal of the redevelopment was increasing the size of pedestrial area.

MALIY ZLATOUSTINSKIY LANE

0.68 HA

AREA

 

85 MILLION RUBLES

BUDGET

 

GKU UKRIS

EMPLOYER

 

MOSCOW, CENTRAL ADMINISTRATIVE DISTRICT

TOURISTIC

ROUTE

On Maliy and Bol’shoy Zlatoustinskiy lanes, adjoining old streets of Moscow such as Maroseyka and Myasnitskaya street, the flair and atmosphere of old Moscow is kept intact. As a result of this they blended seamlessly into existing touristic routes near the Kremlin.

68 М2

PLANTING AREA

 

14 PCS

HARD

LANDSCAPING

 

22 PCS

ILLUMINATION POLES

 

33 PCS

PLACES FOR PARKING

WHAT WAS DONE

  • Increasing the width of sidewalks by decreasing the size of carriage way;

  • Changing the sidewalk paving to granite paving stones;

  • Changing of the road carpet;

  • Hard landscaping

The main goal of redevelopment is increasing pedestrial area.

Maliy Zlatoustinskiy lane was named in the 18th century alongside its sibling – Bol’shoy Zlatoustinskiy lane – after the Zlatoustovskiy monastery. In soviet era it was renamed to Maliy Komsomol’skiy lane (from 1923 to 1994), then it was given its original name back. In the end of the 12th – beginning of the 13th centuries the lane was famous with its fish markets, blinis and various cookshops.

©pro-genius studio